Welcome to the Bureau of Special Licensing.
- For first-time users, be aware that the registration process requires an approval by the Department, which will be processed within 24 hours of initial registration during regular business hours Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (except holidays). You will receive a confirmation email.
- The information in your Profile is based on what is currently in the public records regarding your license.
- If you need to make changes, you will need to contact the Department.
- When submitting reports, please have all necessary documentation available and allow for uninterrupted time to enter information. Sessions expire automatically after 2 hours of inactivity.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Bureau of Special Licensing at 602-364-2079.
- Submit Midwife Report
- View Existing Midwife Reports
- View Midwife Reports submitted with my License Number as Additional Midwife