Welcome to the Bureau of Special Licensing.
- For first-time users, You will need to register first.
- The information in your Profile is based on what is currently in the public records regarding your license.
- If you need to make changes, you will need to contact the Department.
- When renewing your license, please have all necessary documentation available and allow for uninterrupted time to enter information. If you spend more than 2 hours per page, your session will time out.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Bureau of Special Licensing at 602-364-2079.
- Please understand that your license expiration date is your responsibility and remains in effect even if this web-based application is unavailable.
If this web-based application is unavailable and your license will expire today or prior to the next ADHS business day, you MUST contact the Bureau of Special Licensing at (602) 364-2079.
- Failure to do so will or could result in:
- Your license becoming invalid;
- Delays in reinstating your expired license, during which you are forbidden to provide services; and
- An enforcement action taken against your license.
- Before you renew your license online, please be sure you have the following items at hand:
- Complete information regarding all continuing education courses taken during the licensing period.
- Information pertaining to your employer.
- A valid credit card. The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard, VISA and Discover.
- We also accept electronic checks.
- NOTE: Citizenship/alien-status verification is not a component of the online renewal system and must be completed in paper format.
- Submit Online Renewal