Welcome to the Bureau of Special Licensing.
This portal is for the use of speech and hearing licensees for license renewal (except for Temporary or Business licenses). Please read theOnline Renewal Quick Reference Guide
before beginning your online renewal application.
First-time users must register before renewing their license. Temporary and Business Dispenser licenses must renew using a paper application available for
download from our website.
The information in your license profile is based on what was provided when you last submitted licensing information. If you have had changes affecting your license, please complete the “Notification of Changes Affecting a License” form
and submit it to the Department via email to
or fax it to 602-364-4769.
When renewing your license, please have all necessary documentation available and allow for uninterrupted time to enter information. If you spend more than 2 hours per page, your session will time out. Please understand that your license expiration date is your responsibility and remains in effect even if this web-based application is unavailable. If this web-based application is unavailable and your license will expire today or prior to the next ADHS business day, you MUST contact the Bureau of Special Licensing at (602) 364-2079. Failure to do so will or could result in:
- Your license becoming invalid;
- Delays in reinstating your expired license, during which you are forbidden to provide services; and
- An enforcement action taken against your license.
Before you renew your license online, please be sure you have the following items at hand:
- Complete information regarding all continuing education courses taken during the licensing period.
- Information pertaining to your employer.
- A valid credit card. The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard, VISA, Discover and AMEX.
- We also accept electronic checks.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bureau of Special Licensing at 602-364-2079 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The system will not allow you to renew your license more than 90 days before it expires.
- Submit Online Renewal