For first-time users, please be aware that the registration process requires an approval by the Department, which will be processed within 24 hours of initial registration during regular business hours Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (except holidays). You will receive a confirmation email.
In order to use this site to pay your licensure fee, please be aware of the following information:
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard, VISA, Discover and AMEX.
- We also accept electronic checks.
- The information you will see is based on what is currently in the public records regarding your license.
- If you need to make changes, you will need to contact your Licensing Surveyor.
- You may need to provide documentation or additional information in order for the changes to be processed.
- The changes must be made prior to payment.
- Please allow at least 7-10 business days for changes to be processed once the documentation is provided.
- Please remember to print a copy of your application and receipt for your records.
- All fees received by the Department are non-refundable.