Welcome to the Bureau of Medical Facilities Licensing.
- For first-time users, please be aware that the registration process requires an approval by the Department, which will be processed within 24 hours of initial registration during regular business hours Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (except holidays). You will receive a confirmation email.
- The information in your Profile is based on what is currently in the public records regarding your license.
- If you need to make changes, you will need to contact the Department.
- When renewing your license, please have all necessary documentation available and allow for uninterrupted time to enter information. If you spend more than 2 hours per page, your session will time out.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Bureau of Medical Facilities Licensing at 602-364-3030.
- NOTE: The email address associated with active user(s) of this Portal will receive annual licensing fee payment reminders ONLY and will not replace or be used as the primary licensed facility's email address. Licensees are responsible for notifying the Department if a user needs to be removed and if a facility's primary email address needs to be updated.
- Please understand that your license expiration date is your responsibility and remains in effect even if this web-based application is unavailable. If your license will expire today or prior to the next ADHS business day, you MUST contact the Bureau of Medical Facilities at (602) 364-3030 to coordinate your paper submission of a license renewal application.
Failure to do so will or could result in:
- Your license becoming invalid;
- Delays in reinstating your expired license, during which you are forbidden to provide services; and
- An enforcement action taken against your license.
Before you renew your license online, please be sure you have the following items at hand:
- Complete ownership and facility information.
- A valid credit card. The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard, VISA, Discover and AMEX.
- We also accept electronic checks.
- All attachments need to be under 10 MB each.
- Submit Annual Licensing Fee