Welcome to the Bureau of Medical Facilities Licensing.
- For first-time users, please be aware that the registration process requires an approval by the Department, which will be processed within 24 hours of initial registration during regular business hours Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (except holidays). You will receive a confirmation email.
- The information in your Profile is based on what is currently in the public records regarding your license.
- If you need to make changes, you will need to contact the Department.
- When renewing your license, please have all necessary documentation available and allow for uninterrupted time to enter information. If you spend more than 2 hours per page, your session will time out.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Bureau of Medical Facilities Licensing at 602-364-3030.
- Please understand that your license expiration date is your responsibility and remains in effect even if this web-based application is unavailable. If your license will expire today or prior to the next ADHS business day, you MUST contact the Bureau of Medical Facilities at (602) 364-3030 to coordinate your paper submission of a license renewal application.
Failure to do so will or could result in:
- Your license becoming invalid;
- Delays in reinstating your expired license, during which you are forbidden to provide services; and
- An enforcement action taken against your license.
Before you renew your license online, please be sure you have the following items at hand:
- Complete ownership and facility information.
- A valid credit card. The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard, VISA and Discover.
- We also accept electronic checks.
- All attachments need to be under 10 MB each.
- Submit Online Renewal